DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF DEPUTY HEAD TEACHER
1. Supervise the interpretation and implementation of the curriculum, school activities and scheduled instructional programs.
2. Prepare professional records and maintain staff and learner’s records.
3. Promote harmonious relationships between the school and stakeholders.
5. Introduce new ideas and programmes to ensure improvement in teaching and learning.
6. Serve as a leader, role model, guidance and counsellor and maintain learner discipline to create a conducive environment for learning.
7. Engage learners in co-curricular activities so as to identify, nurture and develop talents.
8. Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Excellent record of academic achievement
- Relevant Bachelor Degree/Diploma
- Registered to teach as an academic(TSC)
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- Excellent communicator
- Proven Leadership skills
- IT proficient